Potable Water Tank Inspections
We offer three different inspection methods in order to suit your needs. All inspections come with color, digital photos of all TCEQ & AWWA inspections points and problem areas in a convenient binder. The report is accompanied by an underwater DVD of the tank interior so that you can see the condition of the roof and floor, along with the sediment level.
We take pride in offering the most information for the least cost. Our potable water dive team is available to clean the sediment from the floor of your water storage tank so that you can provide the cleanest water possible to your customers.
- Remote Underwater Camera
- Remote Operated Vehicle (ROV)
- Dive Team
We save your treated drinking water by allowing your water tanks to remain in service while we perform inspections and cleanings. When we remove the sediment in your tank we also remove the risk of bacteria gaining a foothold in your distribution system, so you can provide safe drinking water to your customers.
If you have a potable water storage tank or tower we can save you TIME, MONEY, and WATER. Call today and put our inspections and cleaning services to work for you!
Water Tank Inspection Methods:
- Remote Drop Camera – Our trademark inspection method offers you the lowest price for the most information. Our remote underwater camera (also known as a “drop” camera) is lowered into the tank to take video of the roof, support beams, walls and tank floor. Sediment levels are noted in the underwater video that allows you to see any problems with the tank interior so that you can plan maintenance activities accordingly.
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) – Our ROV inspection offers a more detailed view that is more appropriate for larger water storage facilities. Our ROV is used only in potable water and offers you state-of-the-art technology as the self-propelled robot can cover large distances and provide close-up stills of problematic areas.
- Diver Inspections – When the most detailed inspection is required, our dive team is equipped for potable water diving. Divers also offer an economical way to keep your system clean and healthy by removing sediment and potential contaminants while your tank remains in-service.
Our potable water tank inspections include the following inspection points:
- Tank Roof
- Vent Structures
- Vent Screen
- Roof Hatch
- Aircraft Warning Lights
- Roof Interior
- Interior Ladder
- Interior Walls
- Interior Support Beams/Seams
- Interior Floor
- Sediment Level
- Illegal Entry Points
- Water Condition (floating debris, etc.)
- Exterior Ladder
- Exterior Walls
- Overflow Flapper/Gasket
- All Manways
- Tank Foundation
- Paint & Interior Coating Condition
- Water Level Indicator
- Intruder Resistant Fence
- Security Lighting
- Ladder Guard/Height Requirement